[wpm_font size=”36″ font_family=”Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif” color=”” bg_color=””]Your Home’s Guaranteed Protection from Pests.
Fast. Safe. On Time. No Surprise Fees.[/wpm_font]
What do you get?
- A Ultra Pest Control technician comes to your home to inspect for pest activity.
- The technician creates a custom plan to correct your current pest problems.
- Your custom plan includes a program to prevent future pest problems.
- Your plan is designed to be child, pet, and eco-friendly.
- Fewer or no pesticides inside your home. We stop bugs where they begin, outside.
- Your technician returns periodically to inspect and treat your home. Keeping it pest free.
- Your scheduled service day is backed by a no pay guarantee.
- Protection against more than 30 common pests.
- Ants. Roaches. Spiders. Fleas. Ticks. Rats. Mice and many others. All dead.
- No hidden charges. No Fuel surcharges. Just easy, flat rate pricing.
- Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed. If the pests come back between services, we will return at no extra cost.
Ultra Pest Control utilizes a pest management technique called integrated pest management. That’s a fancy phrase that means instead of just spraying chemicals to kill ants, spiders, roaches, fleas, we:
- Discover the reasons pests are present.
- Attempt to correct the problem with non-chemical means like nest removal or fixing holes.
- Then we apply reduced-risk pesticides in targeted areas where pests hide.
- Pesticides are rarely used inside and always out of reach of pets and children.
Reduced risk pesticides are certified to be the safest alternative to conventional treatment methods for people, pets, and the environment, still is better to keep pets out of the house while the pesticides are working, if the owners have problems doing this they could use calming treats for dogs so their dogs become more calm and obedient.
Approximately 90% of homes using Ultra pest control services do not need to be treated indoors after the first treatment. This reduces exposure to chemicals, ultimately the safest method.